Monday, June 15, 2009

Pedal Day 39 - Ohio.2


"If you don't know where you're going, any road will get you there!"
-Anonymous

Since we did some route changes yesterday to pedal to Van Wert, there will be some minor changes in today's route. If you were going to try to touch base with us today, here are the changes in today's route:
We are leaving Van Wert around 7:30 this morning and going to Findlay. We will ride on Route 224 through Ottawa and then to Findlay where we'll spend the night. This is one of our rest days so we will ride only 52 miles.
Even though we changed our route yesterday, we are still on schedule to get to the Atlantic on June 27th. Six states to go!
Thanks for your prayers and support.

4 comments:

  1. Barry:
    Your Dad & Mom truly instilled in your their own personal traits. You are the best encourager that I know. Jimmy Dean said, “I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.” That is definitely you. I pray the wind is in the direction that you need it to be today. Happy safe trails to you and Jonathan.

    Tracy Thompson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see the pics of the Atlantic Ocean with your bike tire in it! I think you and Jonathan should just pedal right on into the ocean!
    June 27 is a pretty special day for me. My youth pastor took me and a bunch of friends to a camp in Toccoa, GA, 13 years ago, and on that day I asked Jesus to be my Savior. The next morning my youth pastor baptized me in the lake there. It was a great day.
    Thank you Barry. I love you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to come visit! Woo Hoo! I feel like my parents have been gone for a long time. It's kinda weird. Pedal hard today! Miss you tons!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are sending a special holograph of all of us with our trusty R2 unit to meet you since it looks like we are financially challenged to come up and meet you in person. We have placed information vital to the survival of the Rebellion in the memory systems of this R2 unit. You must see it safely delivered to Maine. Help me Barry-Wan Kenobi. You're our only hope.

    To others reading this: Do not be alarmed. There is as of yet no Rebellion. Barry is not being entrusted with plans vital to this imaginary Rebellion since it's hard to carry an R2 unit on the back of a bike. Barry is not our only hope. But he is still a nice guy.

    ReplyDelete