Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Pedal Day 28 - Fun!!!







"Grandkids are God's blessing for not killing your kids!"
-Anonymous

"If I had known grandkids would be so much fun I would have had them first!"
-Anonymous

"Smile! It increases your face value."
-Anonymous

"Take time to smell the roses."
-Anonymous

"We have this moment to hold in our hands, and to touch while it slips through our fingers like sand.
"Yesterday's gone and tomorrow may never come, but we have this moment today."
-Bill Gaither

"Love is spelled T-I-M-E."
-Anonymous

"Memory is a wonderful treasure chest for those who know how to pack it right."
-Anonymous

"I've never heard a dying man say, 'I wish I had spent more time at the office.'"
-Anonymous

"Laugh until the milk runs out your nose" (unless you're not drinking milk).
-Anonymous

Not everybody pedaled yesterday so I thought you would like to see what Margaret and the crew did at The Mall of America in Minneapolis while Jonathan and I pedaled. It's fun just seeing them having fun!


1 comment:

  1. I am truly glad that Margaret & the kids got to experience something even more grand than the Statham Mall. MOA (Mall of America) is unreal. It has a 13 acre amusement park in the center. The Stiles grands were soaking it up. They relate to the "Six Flags" atmosphere better than watching grandpa & Jonathon grunt their bikes down a gray line on the map. Enjoy MN while you're there. Next time take your canoe.

    ReplyDelete