Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Billboards!


This is the final final post for 4295 Miles! There will be No MORE! However, if you are interested I am going to start a new blog. I'm going to do another blog beginning Saturday, August 1st. Many of you have asked if I would keep this blog going so I have succumbed to the pressures and will go with the small crowd's request (I'm a pushover). The new blog can be located at bi11boards.blogspot.com. Each "l" in bi11boards is a "1" (one). I had to do that because billboards with the normal spelling was already being used by someone who got to it faster than I.
bi11boards will be a trip through Proverbs and there is some homework. On the 1st of each month you'll have to read Proverbs 1, on the 2nd you'll read Proverbs 2, and so on through the month. Of course I won't know if you read the chapters or not so you can read the posts either way. I'm sure you'll get more out of the posts if you read what God says in the Proverbs first! After all, he is the Author!
I appreciate the encouragement to do this but I know the real reason . . . it's cheaper than buying a devotional book, right?
See you at bi11boards.blogspot.com.

3 comments:

  1. Barry - just happened to sign on to see if there were any new comments and see where you are going to do a new blog. I'm really looking forward to it. I will go to the new blog tomorrow. Thanks for continuing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post!!

    Please let me know if you would be interested in following eachother on GFC and Bloglovin.Would love to stay in contact.

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete